The other day I counted the number of email addresses I have accumulated for various reasons, and the magic number is five. Five different accounts!
As much as I like receiving electronic messages, the joy of coming home to real letters, postcards and packages can’t be beat. So as you can imagine, I was super excited to see this box perched on our front porch. I hope the post office never goes out of business.
Awhile back I held a blissmobox giveaway and the nice folks at blissmo sent me a box as well. I was happy to participate because I appreciate their mission and the products they are featuring. (And I have a thing for boxes.)
Inside the box I found:
- 1 Clif Mojo bar, peanut butter pretzel trail mix bar
- 1 Clif bar, coconut chocolate chip
- 1 bag Alter Eco Fair Trade unrefined golden brown cane sugar
- 1 box La Yapa Golden Royal Quinoa
- 1 bag Kaia Foods buckwheat granola with cocoa nibs
- 1 Kaia Foods fruit leather
- 1 Sambazon Amazon energy drink
- 1 box Numi Tea Roobios, 18 pack
- 1 Numi Tea coupon
The large number of generously sized items included is impressive; these aren’t pared down small samples. I like that blissmo is offering these products without the hassle of blindly wandering down the natural/organic food section of the grocery store or having to spend a mint. I’ve already tore into the Clif bars and can’t wait to cook quinoa for the first time.
If you’re curious, subscribe for your own monthly blissmobox full of organic and eco-friendly products by visiting the blissmobox website.