News and Events for the Locals
- Five eateries soon to open locations in Ridgeland: Clarion Ledger
- March 19: Hal and Mal’s St. Paddy’s Parade and Festival
- March 24-26: Zippity Doo Dah Parade in Fondren
- March 26: Sal and Mookies Street Carnival
- March 28: A Taste of Mississippi (a benefit for Stewpot)
- April 9: Sante South Wine Festival
- July 30: Top of the Hops Jackson
Fun and Merriment For All
- Our Favorite British and Irish Crisps, Candies, and Other Snacks: Serious Eats
I enjoyed this article in honor of St. Patrick’s Day and would love to know where I could find Grace’s Irish Oatmeal Biscuits.
- A Proper Tea: Amateur Gourmet
All that biscuit talk from Serious Eats incites a craving for a good cup of tea, which I know so little about.
- 10 Ways to Photograph Food: Chow
The same two place mats I photograph my dishes on can’t be any more boring. Hopefully I can learn something to spice things up a bit.
- Make Your Own Pop Tarts: Chow
And this is just good old fashioned fun.